I will share every Friday five things. I will place them in no order of importance, just five things. I will try not to over-explain. In fact, I will attempt to explain nothing at all…..
Five things I regret not doing
1. Finishing my degree (life would have been much easier)
2. Starting a part-time business earlier
3. Getting my driver’s licence earlier in life
4. Not going to work on a cruise-liner when I had the opportunity (my mom said no)
5. Not seeing Queen live when they came to Sun City (I had a ballet exam the next day)
Is there anything in your life you regret not doing? What are they?