I will share every Friday five things. I will place them in no order of importance, just five things. I will try not to over-explain. In fact, I will attempt to explain nothing at all…..
Five days I will always remember:
1. The day we got a television when I was in grade 3.
2. The day I went for my first ballet lesson
3. The day I got my first pair of glasses at the age of ten (I think)
4. The day I first danced on stage
5. The day my mother told me I was born without any talents
Of course, there are many more days I will always remember, like the day I got married, the birth of my children, the passing of my father-in-law….. But if I listed all of them, it wouldn’t be Five things Friday anymore, would it?